So after years of reading blogs about movies and tv shows, blogs about celebrities, blogs about why people's lives suck, and blogs about the people of Wal-mart, I was finally convinced to take the plunge. So here I am. Writing. Well, typing. Publicly. I just don't know about what. So I guess this blog will be about stuff. And people. And how I feel about them...or it...respectively. Hopefully you'll laugh, maybe you'll cry and maybe you'll even pee a little. I don't know. We will just have to wait and see. A good friend told me "just write" and so that is what I will do. Hopefully what comes out will be gold...but I will settle for bronze.
I am still learning how to use this thing but I will try to put some pictures and videos to accompany my words and improve upon your reading experience. But in the mean time, get your bi-focals out(if need be) and enjoy.
Something one of my new friends from Bus 15 does which I am going to "borrow"...
Key Words:
Wal-Mart
Plunge
Pee
Bronze
Bi-focal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment